Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Maybe a little Boob TMI

This might be TMI for some but I am very happy at the moment.. Every since Timothy was born I always tried to nurse him and he did well for the first month of life but with all his heart problems he was to weak. So as most of you know I had pumped from his birth for a year. After his surgery at 7 1/2 months old I tryed getting him back to the breast but he couldn't. I have never stopped trying to get him to nurse. Every day I would hold him, show him my boob and say nurse and over time I haven't done it but once a week because I have always known that breast is best but I had oumped so long I was so tierd of doing it. I had hoped that Timothy would naturaly decide to nurse. Well it has been 6 months since I have stoped pumping and I am trying again because of his feeding issues. Well tonight I did what I normally do and I got him to show intrest in it. He had a few little suckles... anyways I am very proud and I know this will help with my supply to increase.. I surely hope he will just continue to want to nurse. Even if he did nibble with his upfront. Lol..

1 comment: