Monday, April 15, 2013

As you may know, I'm walking and fundraising for the American Heart Association's Heart Walk on May 28th. The funds I raise are needed for heart disease research and education.

So far I've raised $0, but I need your help to reach some of my fundraising goal. Will you support me and my efforts to fight the nation's No. 1 disease killer?
By clicking on the link below, you can visit my personal fundraising page to make a secure, tax-deductible online donation. Please click "Give Now," when you visit my page. If you prefer, you can also mail me a donation directly.

Here's how you can help fight heart disease:
-$25 gives 50 people educational materials that teach them how to personally reduce their risk of heart diseases and stroke.
-$50 delivers the message of healthy nutrition to elementary school students through lesson plans and activity guides.
-$100 allows one hospital to teach its patients, caregivers, and health professionals about the risks of stroke - the nation's No. 4 killer.

Heart disease impact all of us, but because of events like Heart Walk we can make a difference. Through education and research the American Heart Association and the Children's Heart Foundation is working to build healthier lives. Will you support us?

If you are unable to walk or donate please sign up anyways to show your support for Timothy.

Are you ready to build healthier lives by joining my team?
  
It only takes 3 easy steps!
1) Click on the link below to visit my web page. 
2) Click the blue "My Team Page" button.
3) Click the "Join our Team" button and follow the prompts to register.

Why Heart Walk?  Did you know 1 in 100 babies are born with at least 1 heart defect and Congenital Heart Defects kills more than all forms of childhood cancer combined?  We can change these statistics by joining together to walk and fundraise for Heart Walk.

Help grow our team, please feel free to forward this to anyone you think will want to walk, raise funds and make a difference in our community.  All are welcome; it's the more the merrier, when it comes to our Heart Walk team!

Thank you, in advance, for your participation.
Facebook : CHD Fighter Team Timothy


No comments:

Post a Comment